August 11, 2013, 08:20:09 AM by BIZ
Views: 546 | Comments: 0
SMOD: CryLife receives 1.5.9 updatePepsifan04
has released an update for SMOD: CryLife
. This patch is mostly a bugfix and I will post up the changelog here. Remember that since this is a patch, you need to have version 1.5.8 installed and simply extract this over the top. Make sure to also check out the CryLife board
on our forums and drop some feedback on the latest update.DOWNLOAD SMOD: CryLife 1.5.9 Update Patch
Fixed bugs and General Tweaks in v.1.5.9 :SMMOD gets update #9SirMasters
- Fixed ability to modify quick punch weapon
- Fixed weapon_custom2 not being loaded in NPCWeaponRandomize
- Fixed Fists as main weapon when you start a new chapter
- Changed jeep fov to 105
- Reduced amount of scope tint
- Enlarged Scope on DSG-1 (Sniper Rifle)
- Replaced "item_ammo_smg1_grenade" with SCAR-L ammo/Battery
- Reduced Scope Zoom for DSG-1 (Sniper Rifle)
- Fixed <not bound> hudhint bug for ATV
- Fixed hudhints for Airbaot
- Fixed hudhints for Crane
- Fixed RPG on d2_coast_03
- Fixed npc_weapon_randomize
- Incrased damage for airboat gun
- Incrased Desert Eagle max ammo to 50
- Incrased ATV max gauss round to 50
- Decrased battery charge to 10
- Removed camera lag for thirperson view
- Replaced core_nanosuit with core_nhev_controls and core_nhev_modes
- Switching to granades now disables attachment menu if it's open
- Fixed game crash on map transition from d1_town_02 to d1_town_02a
- Fixed "Nodegraph out of date..."
Added Features in v.1.5.9 :
- Un-Patches now support Non-CSS variants
- Punching now disables attachment menu if it's open
- NHEV menu now disables attachment menu if it's open
has had his nose to the grindstone and has just pumped out a BIG update for SMMOD. This project is really starting to take shape. Please drop by the SMMOD forum
and leave some feedback
or bug reports
. All the necessary links and changelog will be posted below.DOWNLOAD SMMOD update #9 (8/11/2013)SMMOD Source code download <----
+Re-added classic custom weapon implementation (custom_weapon1-30)Project Goldenarms announced
+Update to mapadd system (triggers and other stuff)
+Ragdoll dragging added.
+Dynamic scopes added.
+Alien grunt and Alien controller added (from HLSS)
I am working on a new project to totally redo the HL2 campaign for SMOD. Please check it out. I'm hoping for this to be like nothing anyone has seen before in SMOD. The initial idea for the project is to make it as modular as possible so that players and developers can drop it into their own SMOD version with little or no fuss and play. However, I may be collaborating with several others so there is no telling what the project might wind up looking like.
For now here are the planned features:
- Re-imagined mapadds for the HL2 campaign. These are being made from scratch.
- Mapadds built with Mapadd Pseudo-Randomization. 100's of events chosen at random. True re-playability.
- Custom voice overs. Don't expect anything amazing (SMOD is limited in this area) but the template will be there for others to expand upon.
- Objective system, for mission based gameplay integrated into the campaign.
- New factions and new characters (maybe)
- Minibosses :O
- More to come...
If you want more info, head over to the PG forum
where I will try to keep things active. Finally check out my first little piece of media from the project...